Disclaimer

All contents, photos, grammatically and incorrect spelling in this webpage are proudly mine. The entire information in this blog may NOT be reproduced, republished without author's consent. All views expressed in this webpage has no malicious or ill harm intended towards anyone or any organization. Email me should there be any error or you want to donate to my welfare.

Do not assume that you know everything there is to know about me simply because you read my blog. Any judgments you make will be based on the information you have read, which is probably vague, understated or exaggerated. Whatever opinion you form on me, or my life as a whole, is probably best kept to yourself. Remember, you are the reader. An obvious exception to this would be my close friends reading this.

Never ask me for more details on events or personal information than what I have already written on the site. Chances are if the information you seek isn't readily available, they are too personal or inappropriate to share. If you are close to me, I will eventually tell you privately, so intrusive questions are not necessary.

Thank you. ©2005-2006

Comments

Popular Posts