Eagles CD

Last weekend, I finally had a listen to the Eagles CD - Long Road of of Eden which I bought during my recent Singapore trip.

And its been in my CD player ever since. Oddly, I bought a bunch of other CDs but it never came to mind to test this cd as I was more interested in the demo test track cd that I bought. What a mistake! :)

Where did I buy them? I was supposed to shop at Delphi shopping center, the home AV center in Singapore, but due to time constraint I never made it there and instead I grabbed a few cds at one of Gramophone store located at the basement of Ngee Ann City Takashimaya shopping center along Orchard Road. They do have a wide selections of CDs but for serious Audiophile enthusiast, Deplhi Center is still the way to go.

The Eagle Cd that I bought came in a twin CD pack and had about 20 songs. At SGD22, it came in paper bag packaging and its stated that the CDs are manufactured in Singapore. The recording details are reasonably good, so it was not bad deal I thought, although xrcd format are available but they only contain 10+ selected songs at double the price.

Have a listen to them at their site, I am sure you will love them.

Busy being fabulous is among my favorite.

Comments

Popular Posts