Enforcing with one eye

I pinched this photo from Simon's site.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67914540@N00/139660127/

I really like the idea and even thought of writting to the local authority to have them here. However, seconds later I reliazed that it will be useless to have it or any kind of warning poster for that matter as enforcement over here is seriously lacking. Pervalent double standarding which create more opportunity for vulturing.

Even if reports are made, one will expect plenty ofa merry go round answers, such as this: "That's not in my juristriction, you can call department abc" etc. Can't blame some department though as they really do not have the authority. But when I asked who does, it usually draw a blank answer.



That's the fact but am I not giving up yet.

Comments

Popular Posts