Titleist Demo Day

Venue: KGS, Kuching
Date: 5th May 2006
Time: 4:30 p.m to 6:00 pm

I was really looking forward to Titleist rare demo day in Kuching but in my rush to get there, I left my digital camera behind at the office. So here's a stock photo obtained from Titleist website itself to satisfy curious readers. :)

I managed to try 905R with different lofts and shafts combinations. I will put up the review later... also included Titleist 695 CB and Titleist 695 MB irons with True Temper Gold dynamic S300 steel shaft.

Wah, syiok this driver! Should any Titleist rep be reading this, my 905R specifications are as follows: 9.5 degree with Aldila NV 65 Stiff flex shaft or YS 6 Graphite design X flex shaft with standard length please.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good good good...^^

Popular Posts