Why Malaysian Football suck

Aiyo.... I sure hope it's not because of another country brain drain?

This morning a friend of mine who is a football trainer in Malaysia told me that he is leaving his current job for a greener pasture. The following is his fowarded mail:

>>>
Hi all,
I took a brave decision. Today will be my last day here, I would like to inform each and everyone of you of my decision.

I am leaving as I have got a small job as a football coach in England . It is quite far from here.

Anyways, I will miss u guys.

Wishing you all the best of luck for your future.Keep in touch. I will send you all my new mobile number when I reach there.Keep Smiling...bye...

P.S. I am attaching a small photograph of the team that I am going to coach there. It came with the offer letter...
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>

Guess where is the football?

This one especially for Laubeh Inc gang members and football fans out there. Simon, you can talk all you want about this team, if you can! kekeke......

Comments

Popular Posts